This tip demonstrates how to take notes about a speech therapy session in Speech Cards. The screenshots are from the iPad version, but the steps for the iPhone version are very similar. Click on the screenshots to see a larger, clearer image.
1. Go to the Reports screen. Tap on a record in the Session Summary to show the Detail Session Report screen.
2. The Notes area is in the upper-right corner of the Detailed Session Report screen.
3. Tap in the Notes area to pop up a keyboard. Type your notes. When finished, tap somewhere outside the keyboard to dismiss the keyboard.
4. Notes are automatically saved to the report and can be edited any time by tapping in the Notes area.
5. A PDF of the Detailed Session Reports, including the notes, can be sent in an e-mail. Press the e-mail button to pop up the Mail app and send the report.