After some sync issues with Apple’s servers, I’m pleased to announce that version 2.0 of SpeakColorsHD, a speech therapy app for the iPad, is now available on the App Store. SpeakColorsHD is designed to encourage young children to imitate and use simple sentences using colors and photos of objects.
This update includes the following new features:
– Improved default voice.
– Male and female default voices.
– More types of sentences (9 total).
– Import your own photos.
– Add/Delete sentences.
– Change order of sentences.
– Option to display text below the photos and colors.
– Sentence elements are highlighted while the audio is played.
– While audio is playing, pressing other buttons or sentence elements do not cause other audio to play simultaneously.
– Ability to lock the screen.
– Import custom audio from SpeakColorsHD 1.2.
– Images optimized for iPad Retina Display
SpeakColorsHD 2.0 is available for the iPad for the introductory price of $2.99 USD (or equivalent in your country). Click here to view the app in the App Store.