Beat Tracker is an iPhone app for tracking and exporting your heart rate data from the Health app. Share your heart rate data in CSV format by email or AirDrop. Print your heart rate data using AirPrint.
- Integration with Apple Health app.
- Visualize your heart rate with the Graph.
- Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Create your own reports with custom date ranges.
- Email reports in CSV (Comma Separated Value) format.
- Email image of the graph.
- Print data and graphs wirelessly with AirPrint.
- Supports AirDrop.
- Save to Dropbox.
- Support for a variety of date formats.
- Apple iPhone
- iOS 10.3 or later
- Apple Health app installed. Beat Tracker reads heart rate data from the Health app’s data store. We recommend using your Apple Watch to populate the Health app’s data store, but you may also import heart rate data from other sources and devices into the Health app.
This app and any information given by it or by RWH Technology, LLC are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. RWH Technology, LLC assumes no responsibility for any circumstances arising out of the use, misuse, interpretation, or application of any of this information. Your medical provider should be consulted for any medical advice.
- This app does not collect/share any user’s personally identifiable information.
- This app does not contain Social Network Integration or Links to Social Media.
- This app does not contain ads.
- This app does not contain push notifications.